- Full-time tenure-track or tenured appointments at the level of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor in all areas of mathematics.
- Full-time tenure-track or tenured appointments at the level of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor in all areas of statistics. These positions are part of a University-wide cluster hiring effort in statistics, with particular emphasis in mathematics, computer science, and bioengineering. Successful candidates will have strong interdisciplinary interests.
- The University of Utah's Department of Mathematics, in conjunction with the Scientific Computing and Imaging (SCI) Institute, is seeking to hire outstanding tenure-track faculty members at the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor level in the area of computational and applied mathematics. We are particularly interested in candidates with expertise and an excellent research record in scientific computing, uncertainty quantification, and/or mathematical data science. These areas reflect our strong research reputation in scientific visualization, image analysis, and interdisciplinary scientific computing within the SCI Institute.
- Full-time career-line, non-tenure-track, appointments at the level of Assistant Professor (Lecturer), Associate Professor (Lecturer), Professor (Lecturer) or Instructor (Lecturer). This is a 3-year renewable contract pending review and the needs of the department.
- Three-year Burgess, Kollár, Tucker, and Wylie Assistant Professor (Lecturer) [postdoctoral] positions.
- Three-year Instructor (Lecturer) [teaching postdoctoral] positions.
The University of Utah is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, status as a person with a disability, genetic information, or Protected Veteran status. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Veterans' preference is extended to qualified applicants, upon request and consistent with University policy and Utah state law. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities. To inquire about the University's nondiscrimination or affirmative action policies or to request disability accommodation, please contact: Director, Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action, 201 S. Presidents Circle, Rm 135, (801) 581-8365.
The University of Utah values candidates who have experience working in settings with students from diverse backgrounds, and possess a strong commitment to improving access to higher education for historically underrepresented students.
To inquire about this posting:
Phone: (801) 581-8307