- Originally from Elyria, OH
- B.S. in both Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering from Kettering University in Flint, MI (2010)
- M.S.E. in Computer Engineering from Kettering University in Flint, MI (2012)
- Pursuing a Ph.D. in Computing: Scientific Computing
- Conducting research under the guidance of Dr. Martin Berzins with current focus on exploiting Intel's MIC architecture to help improve the performance and scalability of the Uintah Computational Framework.
- High Performance Computing
- Parallel Computing