- Grew up in northern California.
- Went to British International School, Phuket in Thailand for High School.
- Attended University of the Pacific in Stockton, Ca.
- Majored in Bioengineering with a focus in Bioelectricity.
- Undergraduate researcher in microfluidic design.
- Designed and tested a disposable blood pH sensor.
- 8 month internship at CooperVision R&D facility, a contact lens company in the Bay Area.
- Came to Utah summer of 2014.
- Will be conducting experiments investigating the electrical activity of the heart during ischemic episodes.
- Cardiac modeling and signal processing.
- Studying cardiovascular function and disease.