This version includes some improvements and issue fixes:This version includes some improvements and issue fixes:
- The colormap legend reflects transparency settings, which is more accurate to visualized results.
- Fixed an issue in gradient magnitude calculations.
- Added interpolation option in the render view settings. It turns on/off interpolations on the current selection.
- Alpha in the volume property settings can be turned on/off.
- Selection in the workspace panel is linked in the datasets panel.
- A compression option is available in the open volume dialog. It reduces graphics memory usage and improves rendering speed.
- Fixed some issues for Olympus format reading.
- In the edit window, an edge detection option is added to the selection adjustment section. It enables the brush to use gradient magnitude for edge detection.
- In the edit window, a select group option is added to the selection adjustment section. It allows painting on all channels in one group simultaneously.
- Other minor user interface improvements and issue fixes.